MyDrakor Legal Info
Our commitment is to put users first. We strive to be transparent about how we collect and use information from our users, to keep the information we collect safe, and to provide users with meaningful choices.
MyDrakor intentionally avoids collecting data that identifies a specific individual (such as name, physical address and GPS) as far as possible. MyDrakor has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure MyDrakor maintains safe and consistent practices regarding your data and privacy.
Information We Collect
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us
- Name, email address, phone number, Whatsapp number and any other identifier you may use. We collect this information in various ways you enter it when you log in and use our services, interact with our customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions.
- Information when you choose to taste preferences, account settings (including preferences set in the "Profile" section of our application), or provide information to us through our services or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically
We collect information about you and your use of our services, your interactions with us and our advertisements, and information regarding your network, network devices and computers or other MyDrakor-enabled devices that you may use to access our services. This information includes:
- Your activities on MyDrakor services, such as selecting titles, searching content or topic queries, chatting, creating content or topic lists, building a community on topics, and other services.
- Your interactions with email and chat on our features, as well as with our messages via online and push messaging channels.
- Device ID or other unique identifier, including for network devices, and MyDrakor-enabled devices on your Wi-Fi network.
- Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers), such as those found on mobile devices, tablets and streaming media devices that contain such identifiers (see the "Cookies and Internet Advertising" section below for more information).
- Software and device characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information (including type, such as wifi or mobile), pageview statistics, referral sources (for example, referral URLs), and IP addresses (which may tell us your general location).
- Information from other sources
- Online and offline data providers who provide us with aggregated, interest-based, demographic data relating to online advertising.
- Provision of data in the form of information to support the display of content (such as titles, names, details, posters, and others).
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, improve and personalize our services and marketing efforts; to process login, chat, and share information and streaming video; and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use this information to:
- Determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, provide you with customized and personalized content or topic recommendations that we think match your interests.
- Secure our systems, prevent fraud, and help us protect the security of our MyDrakor accounts.
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activity, including fraud, and enforce our terms.
- Analyze and understand our audience, improve our services (including user interface experience and service performance), and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery.
- Communicate with you about our services, so that we can send you details about new features and content available on MyDrakor, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, as well as to assist you with operational requests such as email reset requests or credentials.
To learn how to set or change your communication preferences, see the "Your Choices" section of this Privacy Statement.
Access to Account and Features
- Account and Profile
Please note that the profile is available to everyone who uses your MyDrakor account, so anyone with access to your MyDrakor account can navigate to and use, and edit.
You should explain this to other people who have access to your account, and if you don't want them to use or change your profile, be sure to let them know. Profile users may be given the opportunity to add credentials such as an email address, phone number, or other information to the profile and will receive notifications about collection and use when such information is requested (Profile Privacy Notice will apply).
Features allow users to have a distinct and unique MyDrakor experience, formed by searching, watching series, movies and shows that interest them, as well as separate viewing history such as the "History" feature.
- Push Notification
You can choose to receive mobile device push notifications from MyDrakor. On some device operating systems, you will be automatically registered to receive notifications. If you later decide that you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use the settings function of your mobile device to disable them.
If you have activated WhatsApp messages in connection with your MyDrakor account or profile and no longer wish to receive them, you can use the WhatsApp application settings to block them.
- Interest Based Advertising
Interest-based advertising is online advertising tailored to your possible interests based on your use of various applications and websites on the Internet. If you use a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media device that includes a resettable device identifier, then that identifier can be used to help determine your possible interests. For your choice of interest-based advertising from MyDrakor.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update any inaccurate or outdated personal information we hold about you. You can also ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you.
When you visit the "Account" section of our app, you have the ability to access and update various information about your account, including credential information and various related information about your account (such as content you have viewed and rated). You must be logged in to access the "Account" section.
For other requests, or if you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer/Privacy Office at MyDrakor.
For more information on how to access your information, including our verification process, please refer to the forums we have provided through the Telegram and Whatsapp applications to directly ask the admin everything.
We may refuse requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including requests that are highly impractical, may require disproportionate technical effort, or may expose us to operational risks such as free trial scams.
We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to respect your choices, for our billing or record purposes, and to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
We take reasonable steps to destroy or securely delete personally identifiable information when it is no longer needed.
We use administrative, logical and managerial measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use and modification.
These measures are designed to provide an appropriate level of security against the risk of processing your personal information.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of such changes (including when they take effect) in accordance with law.
Your continued use of MyDrakor services after the update is implemented will indicate acknowledgment and (as applicable) approval of the changes.
If you do not wish to acknowledge or consent to any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of MyDrakor services. To see when this Privacy Statement was last updated, please see the "Last Updated" section below.
Internet Cache and Ads
We and our Service Providers use cache and other technologies, as well as resettable device identifiers, for a variety of reasons. We want you to receive information about our use of these technologies, so this section will describe the types of technologies we use, the benefits of these technologies, and your choices regarding their use.Last Update: 09 September 2022